I just got back on Sunday! I'm still trying to recover from the jet lag (I wake up completely awake at 3am) and I just came down with a cold. But I'd rather suffer in the USA than while on my vacation so I'll take what I can get.
Anyway, the trip was brilliant on several levels!
I bought a whole bunch of awesome stuff:
- A few bottles of Żubrówka (if you buy it in the USA, it doesn't actually contain any bison grass, its signature ingredient).
- Lots of Harry Potter stuff: All the books and audio books I don't already have, as well as all the DVD's currently released.
- A post apocalyptic sci-fi book: Apokalipsa według Pana Jana by Robert J. Szmidt.
- June and July editions of Science Fiction magazine (Robert J. Szmidt was also founder of this magazine). These are collections of short stories.
- A CD by Kazik Staszewski.
- More random assorted magazines and news papers.